ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE 2013 FESTIVELO WILL OPEN ON JUNE 1, 2013. MAIL-IN REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER JULY 8, 2013
THE PROCESS IS DESCRIBED BELOW. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
We are excited you’ll be joining us for the 16th annual FestiVELO. You can register online or print the form and mail it to us. Follow the options below.
- REGISTER ONLINE or REGISTER BY MAIL – pay your rider fee, register non-riders, buy meal packages, single meals and merchandise
- WHAT DID I BUY? – resend the registration confirmation email to yourself in case you forget what you ordered
- UPDATE YOUR ORDER - add non-riders, purchase meals and merchandise once you’ve registered
- NEWSLETTER – signup for the newsletter. This is the best (and only ) way to receive event notices. We are a volunteer organization and don’t send anything by snail mail. Please signup for the newsletter.
- PICK UP YOUR PACKET. BRING YOUR ID with you to check-in. All of our registration is handled within a computer system (for mail-in and online registration) so ALL YOU NEED IS A PHOTO ID. Packet pickup will happen every morning before the rides at the event site.
Do your online registration starting June 1st! For early bird rates, make sure to complete your online registration before July 8th. If you prefer to send a mail-in registration order, this option is only available to normal pricing and we will start accepting mail in registration on a first come, first served basis starting July 8th.
When you register ensure you:
- Register all riders (youth and adult)
- Register all non-riders
- Select meal plan or individual meals for each rider and non-rider (note: meal plans will offer you a cost savings)
- Register for our Chocolate Obsession Garden on Wednesday
- Order your 16th Annual FestiVELO merchandise
This year we have a cool stainless steel 16th anniversary thermos mug and a wicking long-sleeve tee.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us!